Welcome to the Get On Board! private page for the September 18, 2019 event. You will find helpful information here to help prepare for this event. All information will be posted by September 4, 2019 as available.
Get On Board! is an exclusive, invitation-only event designed to introduce board-ready women to board directors and companies who are looking for female representation on their boards. Finding candidates is said to be one of the major barriers companies face in increasing representation of women on their boards. Get On Board! is designed specifically to address this issue. Company CEOs, Directors and other executives will have the opportunity to meet and talk with candidates who are interested in board service.
The goal of the event is to make quality connections between board executives and candidates as well as to create awareness about the very capable board candidates in OnBoard’s sphere of influence.
Event time & location:
September 18, 2018, 5:30 pm to 8:00pm at the offices of SIGNATUREFD, 18th Floor of the Promenade Building, 1230 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. Attendees should arrive by 5:30pm. The event will end promptly at 8:00pm.
Information for all attendees:
- Get On Board! The Story
- Candidate Bio book (available by 8/28)
- Event Program with attendee list – Event Program and Attendees listing (available by 9/4) Also, printed copies will be at the event
- Parking information (available in August)- 1230 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
- After hours guest information (available in August)- 1230 Peachtree Street NE, 18th floor, Atlanta, GA 30309
Information for Candidates:
Information for Board Members and Executives:
- Board member attendee guide