Turning Top Talent into Tomorrow’s Leaders
Next OnBoard is a place for high-achieving, early- and mid-career women to expand their professional networks, learn about board governance, and chart their paths toward senior leadership.
Next OnBoard’s key differentiator from other women’s networking groups is its focus on developing a career path to board service – the highest level of corporate leadership. Through regular events, OnBoard’s online community, and the opportunity to be mentored, Next OnBoard members receive targeted education and can calibrate their career paths with the experiences of existing board members. The peer connections with other ambitious women provide ongoing professional growth and shared learning.
LEARN about governance
CONNECT with senior professionals
BUILD a network of mentors and accomplished peers
ENGAGE in OnBoard’s mission
Next OnBoard Benefits
- Education and guidance focused on building the credentials, experience, skills, and networks that lead to board service
- Opportunity to participate in OnBoard’s Mentor Program
- Regular professional and social events offering learnings, networking, and community
- Discounts and volunteer opportunities at OnBoard events, offering connections with senior leaders who make up OnBoard’s Advocates and Members
- Opportunity to serve on a Next OnBoard Committee, contributing to OnBoard’s nonprofit mission of advancing the number of women on corporate boards
- Option to share your resume and bio in OnBoard’s Member Portal
- Access to free resources about board work and recruitment
Recent Event Topics:
- Speed Networking Night: Facilitated session for building new connections and strengthening existing ones
- The Summer Supper Club: Intimate, social dine-arounds
- Plan and Prosper: Vision boarding and goal setting workshop
- Step Into Your Leadership Shoes: Group session with a career coach focused on responding to day-to-day management challenges
Next OnBoard Leadership
Join Next OnBoard and Support the Mission
Next OnBoard membership is open to early and mid-career professionals who support OnBoard’s mission
Next OnBoard provides connections with senior leaders and accomplished peers. Members receive targeted education about board governance along with the opportunity to calibrate their experiences with the career paths of existing board members and senior leaders. The peer connections formed through Next OnBoard provide ongoing opportunities for professional growth, shared learning, and engagement.
OnBoard’s mission is to increase the number of women on public and private boards in Georgia and building a pipeline for candidates ready now and in the future is important to that mission. It is never too early in a career to start building the credentials, experience, skills and networks needed to advance to senior leadership that can then lead to public and private board service.
Next OnBoard was created to engage high potential professionals early in their careers to inform and educate these young women helping them on the path to senior leadership roles and to the potential of board service in their future.
The benefits of membership are accentuated when combined with involvement as a volunteer or leader of a Next OnBoard Committee. We welcome the opportunity to help you find a niche in our organization. To get involved in a Next OnBoard Committee, please email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to advance OnBoard’s mission.
Next OnBoard Newsletter
Next OnBoard publishes a quarterly newsletter to give a recap of past events and teasers to upcoming ones, provide updates to its members on benefits such as the mentorship program or event discounts and encourage social media following and women on board success stories.