Get Connected, Be Inspired
OnBoard events draw women and men from across the professional spectrum. Executives, directors of public and private companies, investors, professionals including attorneys, accountants, bankers and management consultants come together because of a common interest in expanding the role of women in leadership and governance. Our events are an opportunity to meet and get to know people with whom you may not otherwise interact.
The reputation and connections that OnBoard retains has attracted speakers such as:
- Carol Tomé – Executive Vice President & CFO, The Home Depot
- Shirley Franklin – Former Mayor, City of Atlanta; Chairman & CEO Purpose Built Communities, Inc.
- Rosalind Brewer – President & CEO Sam’s Club, Walmart
- John Brock – Chairman and CEO, Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Gail Evans – Former Executive VP, CNN and bestselling author of books like Play Like A Man Win Like A Woman
Hearing from people such as these inspires everyone present. Not only do we listen, but sharing and discussion is always a part of our event – strengthening our connection to one another.
Members and Advocates also receive invitations to events held in a more intimate setting. Some of these are topic specific and have an invited speaker and others are networking only. The variety keeps professionals coming back for more.